Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into undergraduate degree Programmes of Ritman University for 2021/2022 Session.
The entry requirements for all Bachelor’s Degree programmes are as follows:
- Five (5) Credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in O’ level Examinations. (WAEC/NECO)
- Applicants are required to have taken the JAMB examinations with a score of 140 and above.
- It is important to note that any false entry during the online registration may lead to disqualification.
- Ritman University charges administrative cost of N2,000 for Post-UTME screening. Application form costs N7,000.
Candidates should come with the following for the Aptitude Test when shortlisted:
- A copy of the passport photograph used in online form registration
- A print-out of the online student registration form
- The teller received after payment into the bank
- Original and photocopy of JAMB Result Slip
- Completed forms to be returned to Ritman University, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State
DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Five (5) O level Credit in relevant subjects and any of:
- IJMB, JUPEB, Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Diploma (ND), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or GCE – A’ Level.
- It is important to note that any false entry during the online registration may lead to disqualification
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting ( B.Sc. )
- Banking and Finance ( B.Sc. )
- Economics (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (B.Sc.)
- Mass Communication (B.Sc.)
- Political Science and Public Administration – ( B.Sc. )
- Sociology – ( B.Sc. )
- Management ( B.Sc.)
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Biology (B.Sc.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Cyber Security (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Microbiology (B.Sc.)
- Physics – ( B.Sc.)
- Software Engineering (B.Sc.)
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- History and International Studies ( B. A. )
- Language and Literary Studies ( B. A. )