Applications Are Hereby Invited From Suitably Qualified Candidates into the following undergraduate Programmes of Novena University for the 2021/2022 Session.
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
I. School of Basic Medical Science
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.)
- Medical Laboratory Science
ii. Public & Community Health
COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B. Law
COLLEGE OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Energy & Petroleum Studies
- Petrochemical and Industrial Chemistry Telecommunications Technology
- Information & Communication Tech
- Environmental Management
- Physics & Electronics
- Computer Science
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Intelligence & Security Studies
- International Relations & Strategic Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should posses five (5) credit passes in WAEC,NECO SSCE, GCE, O/LEVEL, NABTEB or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study at one or two sittings
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Inclusive of (a) above, DE candidates should have the following:-GCE A/L, IJMB, credit passes at OND, NCE, JUPEB, RN/RM or equivalent qualifications as applicable.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
Forms can be obtained online @ http://www.novenauniversity.edu.ng/apply/
Forms are also obtainable upon payment of N7,500.00 only in cash/bankdraft at the following outlets:
- REGISTRAR’S OFFICE: Novena University, Amal Campus.
- LAGOS OFFICE: Former Premises of Lagos State University, Anthony Campus, 326-328, Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village. Lagos
- ABUJA OUTLET: Polaris Bank Plc, Plot 557, Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.