Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Mountain Top University (MTU) degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.A. (Religious Studies)
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.A. Music
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc Securities and Investments
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology
Admission General Entry Requirements
- All candidates applying into 100 Level Undergraduate programmes of Mountain Top University must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or its equivalent.
- Candidates must meet JAMB minimum requirements for 2020/2021 admission.
How to Apply
- Visit Here Click on “Start a Fresh Application”
- Enter your basic details (Name, Active Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address) and Click on “Continue”
- Download and print your Payment Voucher.
Go to any of the under-listed banks with the printout of your Payment Voucher and make payment for the sum of N 5, 000 (For Undergraduate / Direct Entry) or N 20, 000 (Transfer Students) only to any of the following Banks:
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc Platform for Payment: SkoolPay Platform Account Name: Mountain Top University.
- Zenith Bank Plc. Platform for Payment: Xpath Platform Account Name: Mountain Top University.
- Ecobank Limited Platform for Payment: Basys Platform Account Name: Mountain Top University.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. Platform for Payment: GTCollection Account Name: Mountain Top University.
NOTE: The complete name of the applicant must be legibly written on the Teller (even if someone else is paying on behalf of the applicant).
Return to your portal on mtu.edu.ng to complete your online application and print out the completed Application Form.
For enquiries, cal: 08037414694 or 08039505596