All Candidates of Lagos State Origin who chose Lagos State University as First Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 190 are hereby informed that the registration for Indigeneship Verification Exercise for the 2021/2022 Admission Exercise will commence on Monday, 11th October, 2021 to close on Friday, 5th November, 2021. The Verification Interview will start on Wednesday, 20th October, 2021.
Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for screening. Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) BEFORE being considered for admission.
ONLY THOSE WHO SCORED 190 AND ABOVE IN THE 2021 UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME) ARE ELIGIBLE
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only into the Lagos State University Account online through this link: www.lasu.edu.ng/iive
- Old applicants for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic sessions that have not been offered admission will only revalidate their indigenship Clearance Certificates online at www.lasu.edu.ng without making any payment.
UPDATED/ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS/CREDENTIALS NEEDED FOR INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE (IIVE) FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Photocopy of Birth certificate of the Applicant
- Photocopy of Birth certificate of the Applicant father
- Evidence of Title to Landed property (Long-standing title usually over 50years)
- Written Testimony from relevant Oba to certify claim to Lagos State (The letter must come from applicant local govt)
- Written Testimony from Secretary to your Local Government Area
- Evidence of Payment of N5,000 Naira Only for IIVE Form (Remita receipt)
- Jamb Result
- PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH (3 copies)