The Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate admisison for the 2021/2022 session has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-time and part-time postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
DEPARTMENT OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Food Science and Technology
- Masters of Science (M.Sc) Food Science and Technology
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with specialization in: Animal Science and Livestock Production
- Masters of Science (M.Sc) Animal Science and Livestock Production
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Microbiology with specialization in Medical Microbiology, Food and Industrial Microbiology, Environmental Microbiology.
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Biochemistry with specialization in; Lipid Biochemistry, Food and Nutrition Biochemistry, Clinical/Medical Biochemistry, Environmental Biochemistry.
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Biochemistry with specialization in: Lipid Biochemistry, Food and Nutrition Biochemistry, Clinical/Medical Biochemistry, Environmental Biochemistry.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Industrial Chemistry with specialization in: Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Industrial Chemistry with specialization in: Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Financial Management
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.) Accounting
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Business Administration.
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Business Administration with specialization in: Insurance and Risk Management, Marketing, General Management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.) Architecture
Masters Programme Admission Requirements
Candidates for Master degree programmes must posses the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- First degree in cognate field from Joseph Ayo Babalola University or any other recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Honours, or Postgraduate Diploma in cognate area from any recognized Institution with a CGPA not less than 4.0 on 5 point scale.
- Candidates for admission into M.Sc. Food Science and Technology, who must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Engineering or any other related disciplines, may be considered but such a Candidate will be required to make up for deficiencies, as appropriate.
- ACA, ACCA, ACIB, ACII, CAN etc. may also be considered for admission into PGD Accounting
- For M.Sc. Business Administration, a Graduate with a B.Sc. degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science may be considered for M.Sc. Business Administration with option in Insurance and Risk Management.
- PGD (Arch) are qualified for the Masters of Science in Architecture (M.Sc. Arch) degree programme. A candidate other than the graduate of JABU must produce evidence of industrial Training totaling a minimum period of six months.
- Candidates would be required to take an oral or written interview.
PGD Programmes Admission Requirements
Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must posses the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- HND or its equivalent in a cognate field from a recognized Institution, or minimum of a Third Class Degree from a recognized University.
Method of Application
Application forms can be obtained from Academic Office, Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State or any of the Under-listed places, on presentation of N 10, 000 bank draft drawn in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University.
Or Online Here
All drafts must carry the full names of applicants at the back.
- Christ Apostolic Church, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan.
- JABU Akure Office, Olukayode house Oshinle junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure. Ondo State. (GSM 08034478648).
- JABU Lagos Office: No 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
- Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate S.W. Ring Road, Ibadan. (GSM 08051382613)
- CAC, FCC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, Roundabout before VIO Office, Area 1, Abuja
- Christolad Bookshop, Shop 4, Ibukun-Oluwa Shopping Complex, Opposite City Stadium, Omo-West Area, Osogbo.
- Christ Apostolic Church, Rivers DCC, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
JABU PG School Fees Schedule Click Here
JABU application form account:
- UBA Plc Account No: 1018822796
- Account Name: JABU IGR
Completed application form must be accompanied with photocopies of the following:
- WASC/GCE O’Level Certificate
- Bachelors Degree Certificate for Masters degree applicants
- NYSC discharge Certificate/Certificate of Exemption (where applicable)
- Marriage Certificate or evidence of a change of name where applicable
- Bank draft or Teller of payment
Candidates must ensure that their academic transcripts are sent directly to Secretary, Postgraduate College, Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun State.
For further information, contact these numbers;
- Main Campus: 08077611654, 08083145583, JABU Lagos Office: 08023182895, 08033221556, Abuja Office: 08051168991, Port Harcourt Office: 08038906494
- Online registration issues, call 08113992333