The University Management has keenly observed that some members of staff and students have not been complying with the directive given on the use of staff and students’ Identification Cards, even, in the face of the current state of insecurity in the Country.
To this end, the University Management wishes to reiterate that henceforth, wearing of staff and students’ identification cards is compulsory on Campus.
The Management also DIRECTED as follows that:
- All staff coming into the Babatunde Raji Fashola Senate Building must wear their identification card;
- The Car Park in front of the University Senate should be put to effective use for staff and visitors;
- All staff must come in through the main entrance to the Senate while the other side (back) should be left strictly for the members of the Management;
- All staff and students must comply with the directive on the usage of the elevator at the Senate Building;
- All visitors/guests shall be thoroughly screened by the Security personnel before gaining access into the University Senate Building, and are advised to make use of the intercom facility on the ground floor of the Building.
In another development, the University Management equally wishes to inform the community that construction work on the light -up project of the university perimeter fence has commenced. In addition, the Badagry main gate has been temporarily shut down due to the ongoing construction works of the road embarked upon by the Government, hence, staff, students and visitors are advised to use the LASU/Iba gate.
We are LASU, We are Proud!