This is to inform all admitted Students in the 2020/2021 Academic Session who have completed their Online Screening and were able to print their Acknowledgement Slips to visit Here to do their registration. They should take note of the following plans and abide by them.
Registration Procedure: You are requested login to myBUK portal, print your personalized Payment Invoice, pay the exact amount using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platforms, then login to the portal again to register for the courses. Make sure you pay the amount appropriately, as payment made different from what is on the Invoice would not allow you to proceed!
Registration Timetable: The following timetable will be strictly enforced:
6th September – 4th October, 2021 Registration of fresh and returning students
- Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND COURSE REGISTRATION without any delay.
- Fresh level 100 & 200 students are to check the University portal or visit their departments for the correct courses to register.
- Returning Students are expected to see their 2019/2020 Second Semester results and contact their Level Coordinators for guidance before the Course Registration.
- All students are expected to submit their course registration forms (CRF) to their level Coordinators for departmental documentation before the closure of registration.
- Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks after the closure of the registration. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within the specified time would be considered withdrawn from the University. No Suspension of Studies for Fresh Students.
THE SENATE DECISION WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!