This is to inform the general public that the sales of post UTME and Direct Entry screening form of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2021/2022 session will commence from Sunday, 1st August 2021.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- To register visit “Ahmadu Bello University:Portal” https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms
- Candidates are implored to login to the portal using the jamb registration number as the USERNAME and state of origin as the PASSWORD.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
- Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
- The date and modality of the actual screening exercise for UTME will be announced later.