There will be an admission of eligible candidates into Schools of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State for the Basic Nursing programme 2021.
Commences from Wednesday 29th September – Wednesday 20th October 2021 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except for public holidays and weekends.
Registration will ONLY take place at Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of health headquarters idongiest Nkanga Secretariats, Uyo
WASSCE GCE NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not More than two (2) Sittings NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
Registration / Processing Fee
- indigenes: N 5,000.00
- Non-indigenes: N 7,000.00
- Processing fee: N 7,000.00
- Nursing and midwifery committee : N 500.00
- Customized file : N 500
- Indigenes: N 13,000.00
- Non-indigenes :N15,000.00
Requirements for Registration
- Three recent colored passport photographs
Original and two photocopies each of the following:
- Educational Certificates FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate or Local government of Origin
- Change of name (if applicable)
- Age (16 years and above)
Date of Entrance Examination Saturday 23rd October, 2021
Nyeneime E. Efiakedoho(Mrs)
Director : Nursing service