Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Uwana admission into Higher National Diploma (Full/time and Part-time), National Diploma (Part-time), and Pre-national diploma have been announced. Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various programmes.
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF EENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Food technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Agric Extension and Management
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
PART-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) COURSES:
- Business Administration and Management,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Library and Information Science,
- Public Administration,
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Candidates must be holders of National Diploma in the relevant field of study. Also the candidates with CGPA of 2.5 and above must have completed one year Industrial Training. Candidates with CGPA of less than 2.5 must have completed two years Industrial Training
Method of Application
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website to complete the on-line Admission screening
- Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx
- Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill your details accurately