The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into the under mentioned Part-time (SICE)weekend Programmes in Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND)
The following programmes are available at Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology ND and HND)
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology (ND and HND). HND options: Industrial Safety Technology, Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology (ND and HND).
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (ND and HND). HND options: Manufacturing, Power Plant.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (ND and HND). HND options: Instrumentation and Control, Electrical and Telecommunications, Power and Machines.
- Science Laboratory Technology (ND and HND).
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only).
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies (ND)
- Petroleum Marketing Technology (HND).
- Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only).
HND and ND candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics, while HND candidates must possess in addition to the above requirement, National Diploma (ND) relevant to their choice of programmes. For details see online admission prospectus for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
COST OF ADMISSION FORM
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand Naira Only (N12,000.00) for each PTI admission form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Visit Here
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Fill in the “Applicant Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out. (Note you can also make payment online)
- After the payment of N12,000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Applicant Login”
- Enter your Username and Password and click LOGIN.
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination /interview centre along with your RRR code.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level Certificates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
For technical support, send an e-mail: email@example.com or call 08122855018.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.
PERIOD OF SALES
- Online sales commences on 9th August, 2021 and closes on 30th September, 2021
- Late application starts from 4th October, 2021 and ends on 15th October, 2021 at the cost of Thirteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N13,500). Thereafter, the site will be closed.