Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lead City University (LCU), Ibadan, various Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 contact session.
LCU Sandwich programme is a part-time programme for teachers and others to study in the Faculty of Education. All the courses in the Faculty of Education are available during the long vacation.
LCU Sandwich Courses
- Biology Education B.Sc. (E.d)
- Chemistry Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- Physics Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- English Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Mathematics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Computer Science Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Economics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Guidance & Counselling, B.Ed.
- Educational Management, B.Ed.
- Physical & Health Education, B.Ed.
- Business Education, B.Ed.
- Social Studies Education, B.Ed.
Lead City University Sandwich Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent credit level pass in 5 subjects, including English Language obtained not more than two sittings. Alternative entrance requirement without UTME is the Direct Entry. Under these category holders of GCE ‘A’ Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree programme. Conversion programmes (3years) for Holders of University degrees, HND, ACA, or with equivalent qualifications are also available. No jamb is required.
How to Apply for Lead City University Sandwich Admission Form
- Application fee is N5,000, Screening Fee is also N5,000. The tuition fee is N150, 000 per session. No hidden or additional fees. Hostel accommodation is optional.
- Admission forms for both Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programmes can be downloaded from here: Online_Application_Form-1 or procured from the Admissions Office, located in the Senate Building of Lead City University.
Lead City University Sandwich School Fees
- B.Sc. (10 Semesters) – ₦150,000
- PGDE (Over 2 Summer Terms) – ₦200,000
- M.Sc. (Over 3 Summer Terms) – ₦300,000