Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Diploma Programmes.
- Diploma in Adult and Community Development Education (ACDE)
- Diploma in Arabic Language and Education (ALE)
- Diploma in Christian Religion Education (DCE)
- Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Education (GCE)
- Diploma in Integrated Science Education (ISCE)
- Diploma in Islamic Studies (ISE)
- Diploma in Library and Information Science (LIS)
- Diploma in English Language Education (ELE)
- Diploma in Mathematics Education (DME)
- Diploma in Physical and Health Education (PHE)
- Diploma in Physics Education (DPE)
For candidates applying for ACDE, ALE, DCE, GCE, ISE, LIS, ELE and DME, the entry requirement is FOUR (4) O’Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other two (2) relevant subjects in not more than two sittings, while The entry requirement for ISCE, PHE and DPE is FIVE (5) O’Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects in not more than two sittings
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
For regular programmes, the duration is 24 calendar months four (4) Semesters, while the part-time programmes last for 36 calendar months, (6) Semesters
COST OF APPLICATION
- The application form cost N5,000,00 only
- SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS commences on Monday 6th September, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the University website
- Click on Diploma portal to create an account
- Generate RRR and process payment through online or bank payment
- Proceed to the portal and complete filling of the Application form.
- Print out the completed Application form.