This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) various full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now commence registration online.
Concerned candidates are to follow the procedure highlighted below:
YABATECH Registration Procedure
- Step 1: Admitted candidates are to pay an acceptance fee.
- Step 2: Upload the required documents for screening on the applicant portal on (http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/)
- Step 3: After the document upload, candidates are to click on “submit pending screening”.
- Step 4: Click on payment of school fee
- Step 5: Generate the matriculation number on the applicant portal.
- Step 6: Re-login to the “student portal” to register for your courses
All candidates are to complete the above process on or before Thursday 16th August 2021. Physical screening will be conducted at a later date.
Candidates are however to take responsibility for the documents they are uploading. The provisional admission will be forfeited if and when the information uploaded isdiscovered not genuine or valid.