Authorities of the The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH wishes to inform all Freshers/Newly Admitted Students on Processing of Files and Documentation for Students Admitted During the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise.
This is to bring to the notice of all students who were admitted during the 2020/2021 admission exercise that processing of files and other documentations with the Academic Affairs Unit will commence from Monday, August 17, 2021 to Friday, August 28, 2021 in the following order.
This is to inform the entire university community especially students who were admitted during the 2020/2021 admission exercise as well as candidates who transferred from other institutions during the period under reference to present two copies each of the underlisted documents to the Admissions and Undergraduate Records Unit as from Monday, August 17, 2021 to Friday, August 28, 2021 at the Amphitheatre between 10.00am and 2.00pm each working days.
List Of Documents To Be Submitted By LAUTECH Fresh Students.
The following are to be presented at the Student Affairs Building Conference Room for the exercise:
- 3 copies of LAUTECH Admission letter in colour printout.
- 3 copies of JAMB Admission letter in colour printout.
- 3 copies of verified O’level results.
- 3 copies of JAMB result slip in colour printout.
- 3 copies of receipt of payment of Acceptance fee.
- 3 copies of receipt of payment of Tuition fee
- 3 copies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- 3 copies of Local Government Identification
- 2 original copies of letter ofrecommendation from a Clergy and any Civil / Public Servant not below 10 Salary grade level.
- Original copy of sworn affidavit of good behavior and 2 copies of same
- Original receipt of purchase of student handbook and 2 copies of same
- 3 copies of Medical Clearance Certificate
- 3 copies of downloaded and signed Oath of Allegiance
- 3 copies of Biodata / Personal Data Form
- 3 copies of downloaded and signed Student Dress Code.
- 3 recent recent passport photographs.
The exercise is aimed at profiling the concerned students to their respective faculties and departments. Any of the concerned students who fails to comply with this directive automatically forfeits his/her admission.
With best wishes.