This is to inform the newly admitted students of the Federal University Dutse that the Student Union Government (SUG) has released the registration requirements for the new students of the 2020/2021 academic session below is the registration requirements. Students are however advised to follow is promptly.
Below are the list of credentials compulsory:
- Attestation letter (from community head or a person of credence father, guardian)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of indigene
- Primary School Certificate and Testimonial
- Secondary School Certificate and Testimonial
- WAEC and/or NECO certificates
- Medical Report from a NHIS Certified Clinic/Hospital
- Declaration of Age
- JAMB Credentials (Result, Admissions Letter, Slip- 1st and 2nd)
- 16 passport photographs
Subsequently, after paying your Acceptance Fee, collecting your Admissions Letter from your Faculty and making payment of Central Registration either at FUD Micro-finance Bank, any Café or at the SUG Office, make sure to have the below listed in hand so as to proceed with registrations.
- Admission Letter
- Invoice and Receipt of acceptance fee
- Invoice and Receipt of Central Registration
Then proceed to log on to myportal.fud.edu.ng to verify your payment, get your Matriculation Number, print Medical certificate, proceed to the University Health Centre(Clinic) for verification, print Course Registration Form (CRF), sign where appropriate,make four (4) copies of it alongside each of every of your credentials. Submit one set to the Faculty, one set to the Department, one set to the Examinations Record Unit(Academic Division), and one set plus the originals in your personal files.
Thereafter, collect your Bio-Data forms from your department (ready made) copies to be filled and submitted to the Faculty, department and Examination and records unit.
CONGRATS YOU ARE NOW AN ACADEMIC SOLDIER!
Signed: Capo M. Nazif
SUG Public Relations officer