The remaining Semester Examinations which involve mainly third and fourth-year Students shall commence on Monday, July 26, 2021. To sustain the peaceful and secure atmosphere and or environment that prevailed during the previous examinations, Management has directed as follows:
- Students should desist from wearing fez caps to the school compound Security Men are instructed to confiscate such caps from students at the gate
- Students are also prohibited from wearing Hood Jackets and bringing bags into the Campus during the examinations
- Students should promptly report the presence of strange people in the Campus to the University Security Department
- Students shall be subjected to a thorough search before being admitted into the examination
- On the last day of final year examinations, flying of colours will not be allowed in the Campus and environs.
- Students will not also be allowed to pour water on one another after the examination in the Campus and environs
- Students should not loiter around examination areas if they are not part of the examination
- These directives shall apply in all Campuses of the University
Adherence to the directives above will ensure hitch-free examinations as well as guarantee safety. Please, let all concerned give effect to these directives.