The College authority hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes run by the college to apply for the 2021/2022 Pre-Admission screening exercise.
Interested candidates are to complete the Pre-Screening form online and upload required documents starting Wednesday 6th October, 2021.
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 80 marks in the last 2021 UTME.
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2021 UTME can apply.
- Candidates applying with ONE O’level sitting are required to have a minimum of FOUR (4) credits, including English OR Mathematics.
- Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with the registration
- Candidates applying with TWO O’level sittings are required to have a minimum of FIVE (5) credits, including English AND Mathematics.
- Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with the registration.
- If you did not choose the college as your first choice institution in the UTME (JAMB), or you’re applying for a different course than the one you selected in your jamb registration, you are required to do a change of institution/course with JAMB
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the College portal www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip.