Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into NCE and PRE-NCE Programmes of Federal College of Education Oyo for 2021/2022 Session.
ELIGIBILITY INTO THE PROGRAMMES
- Candidate(s) who made the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo as their choice of institution during the 2021 UTME and whose score is 100 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose the College initially but scored 100 and above are also eligible to apply after effecting a change of institution to the college and making the college the first choice .
- Candidates who score below 100 marks in 2021 UTME
- Candidates with deficiencies in SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO), (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidate will be expected to complete the admission screening form on-line starting from 20th September, 2021.
- 2 copies of UTME e-notification of results slip.
- Original and photocopy of the print-out copy of the on-line completed admission screening application form.
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
- Change of Institution print out slip by candidates who did not choose the College originally as its first choice Institution.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Proceed to log on to www.nceportal.fcesoyo.edu.ng to make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening at any Commercial Bank/Online through Remita Platform;
- Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil and,
- Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS ON-LINE
Candidates are to please take note that deadline for submission of the application for the admission screening on the College website is Wednesday, 3rd November, 2021 Time: 4.00pm
TIME OF COMMENCEMENT OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- TIME: 9.00a.m prompt
- VENUE: Oba Adeyemi Hall
- DATE: Thursday, 4th November, 2021
For enquiry, contact College Admission and Academic Board unit or the following GSM Numbers: 08066325099, 08030810751, 07037568846.