Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes which will be offered through Open and Distance Learning mode.
The duration of all programmes is five academic year
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Education with specialization in the following subject areas: Biology Chemistry Physics Mathematics Business Education Economics B.Ed.Early Childhood Education B.A. Education/English
- Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements of Five (5) credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO O’ level, including English Language and Mathematics, taken at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants seeking admission to Year Two should possess any of NCE, ND, JUPEP, GCE A’ Levels in relevant subjects.
- Applicants seeking admission to Year Three should possess any of HND, Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants for the Distance Learning Institute programmes will not be less than 16 years of age by 31st October, 2021
- Admission is open to all applicants irrespective of any learning disability or challenge.
- Applicants are required to possess basic ICT skills to enable them navigate the ICT Enabled Supported Blended Learning Model (IESBL) of the ODL mode.
- There will be no UTME examination for Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos, (UNILAG).
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
The application is in two stages: JAMB and DLI UNILAG
- Log on to JAMB CAP Website and register
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you obtain a registration number.
- Step 1: Log to UNILAG application portal
- Step 2: Click “Start fresh Application”
- Step 3: Select Distance Learning Institute as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Number and E-mail Address.
- Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the application fee of N17,500 (Seventeen Thousand Five Hundred Naira) Only OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- Step 5: Return to the application portal after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
- Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing).
- Step 8: All completed application forms must be submitted online on or before 15th December 2021
- Step 9: All applicants must go through the preparatory Applicant’s Induction Course (AIC) before final enrolment.
For further assistance, call any of these Help Lines: +234 810 960 6362; 234 705 240 6470; +234 907 366 9973; +234 907 342 3647
OLADEJO AZEEZ, ESQ. Registrar and Secretary to the Council