This is to inform the general public that the Final batch of admissions for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates are to check the attached PDF file below for names of admitted candidates.
Candidates are to report for clearance from 22nd July 2021 at the registry (Academic division) and their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- i. Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- ii. Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- iii. Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- iv. Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- v. Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- vi. Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- vii. Original copy of online screening form.
- viii. Original JAMB admission letter.
Those who haven’t completed their online application should do so in order to access their admission letter.
Below are the links for REGISTRATION/FEE PAYMENT and ONLINE APPLICATION respectfully
REGISTRATION/FEE PAYMENT: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/online/student/login.php
ONLINE APPLICATION: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php