Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of Tansian University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Available Programmes for Tansian University Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2021/2022
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Chemistry
- Computer Science
- B.Sc Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Physics
- Physics and Electronics
- B.Sc Physics and Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Accounting
- Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- B.Sc Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- Economics and Statistics
- B.Sc Economics and Statistics
- International Relations
- B.Sc International Relations
- Mass Communication
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- B.Sc Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Political Science
- B.Sc Political Science
- Public Administration
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Statistics
Our Accountancy students will also be graduating as possible Professional Chartered Accountants, given the ICAN accreditation of its programme.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Special Education
- B.Ed Primary Education/Early Childhood
- B.Ed Education Management
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
- Arts Education
- B.A (Ed) Education/English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A (Ed) Education/CRS
- Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Biology
- Social Science and Vocational Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Economics
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Political Science
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Accounting
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Architecture
- Estate Management
- B.Sc Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Nursing Science
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- Public Health
- B.Sc Public Health
FACULTY OF LAW
- Civil Law
- LL.B. Law
Admission Requirements for Tansian University Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2021/2022
- All candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must:
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for Course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations.
- Candidate who sat for the 2021 UTME who did not indicate Tansian University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
- There is Direct Entry Admission for NCE holders for two/three Year Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Tansian University.
Method of Application
- Application Forms are obtainable on this website and from the Admissions’ Office, Tansian University, Umunya (Umunya/Oba Campuses), on payment of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia – University Fund Bank Account No. 1211869000 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide.
- FOR FORMS PURCHASED FROM THE SCHOOL: After payment, Applicants should forward the payment details (Name, Teller Number, Telephone Number and Email Address) to firstname.lastname@example.org and come to the School for Registration. Presentation of Original Evidence of such payment is also required.
- All Application Forms should be returned to the Registrar, Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. Screening is on-going
Application Forms are also obtainable from the following centres below:
- Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State.
- No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.