2021/2022 OKE OGUN POLYTECHNIC, SAKI POST UTME/ND FULL-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public, parents, and sponsors that The Oke Ogun Polytechnic (TOPS) post UTME or ND full-time form is out. All concerned candidates should take note of the school’s cut-off mark, requirements, price, and closing date.
THE FULL-TIME ND PROGRAM APPLICATION HAD STARTED. APPLICATION FEE – ₦2,000
Oke Ogun Poly Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have chosen Oke Ogun Polytechnic as a first or second choice institution in JAMB UTME.
- Candidates must have scored a mark not less than 120 in UTME to be qualified to obtain the post UTME form.
- Interested candidates who didn’t earlier choose the polytechnic but now wish to change to the school can also obtain the form.
- Whereas candidates should be ready to change the school to his or her first if eventually offered admission by the polytechnic.
- Candidates must have written JAMB UTME with relevant subjects for their proposed course at the Polytechnic.
Oke Ogun Polytechnic List of Courses
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Food Technology
- Local Government Studies
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
Oke Ogun Poly Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Visit the polytechnic admission portal or click http://apply.tops.edu.ng/
- Click on the Register link
- Fill the form by supplying your Full Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Username, Password, Confirm Password
- After this, you will be taken to your dashboard where you can start a new post UTME registration.
- The payment of N2,300 is applicable. You can also pay optional CBT Training and Mock Practice Test at The ICT center which is N1500
- Follow other steps to fill and complete your registration.
- Print your confirmation slip after a successful registration
Application Closing Date: date to be updated later
Click the WhatsApp button below.