All interested applicants, who made Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta their first and or second choice(s) of Institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and others who did not choose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta at all, but are interested to study in Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta should note the following:
- Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of Institution during the 2021 UTME and scored a minimum of 100 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as either their first and/ or second choice but who scored 100 and above in the 2021 UTME. However, such candidate must have obtained change of Institution’s form to make MAPOLY his/her first choice through JAMB and whose details appear on the Polytechnic profile on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s Central Admission Processing System (JAMB’s CAPS) will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are to access the Polytechnic Website (www.mapoly.edu.ng) with the payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, administrative charges through a Debit card from any bank of their choice(s).
- Candidates will be expected to complete the screening form on-line.
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure &Tourism
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo- Informatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Arts and Industrial Design
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
- Mass Communication
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta are required to complete the Institution’s application form available on-line at www.mapoly.edu.ng with effect from the date of this publication.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates are to access Website with Cash/Debit ATM card to the tune of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, as administrative charges at any bank of their choice.
- Log on to www.mapoly.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Complete the application form as appropriate, upload your passport photograph, and supply other information (e-mail address(es),phone number(s) etc.
- Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and screening slip.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
Candidates are hereby informed that submission of the applications for the screening on the Polytechnic’s website will close on Friday, 15th October, 2021.
Result of screening exercise and admission status of the prospective candidates shall be made available through JAMB’s CAPS