LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC 2021/2022 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 16TH SEPTEMBER – 14TH NOVEMBER 2021
ALL ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY INVITED FOR THE 2021/2022 ONLINE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
Eligible candidates are those that choose Lagos State polythecnic in 2021/2022 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum of 130 in addition to having the required relevant Olevel credits as contained in the jamb brochure.
PROCEDURE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of 2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only,this fee includes administrative and bank charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State polythecnic official website and follow the instructions below:
- log on to LASPOTECH
- Click on the 2021/ 2022 Admission Applications link on the navigation page.
- Select “POSTUTME”.
- Click on “View Available Programmes to available
- Click on “Apply” to start creating profile.
- Fill the profile form and use your JAMB Registration number as your username and choose password of your choice.(your password should contain alphabet, numbers or symbols) not less than 7 characters, provide a valid and functional email address and GSM number.
- Then, click on Continue.
- Check your email for confirmation notification
- Login with your username and password.
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of Web enabled ATM Master, VISA or verve card)
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand naira only, inclusive of Bank charges
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information required to scan and upload yourWAEC/GCE/NECO NOT MORE THAN 120kb each.
- You will also be required to upload a coloured passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Click “Submit”
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present the form at a later date for screening and registration.
The Application Form closes by 11:59pm on 14th November, 2021
NB:Candidates should note that the on-line screening does not require physical presence on any of the Polythecnic Campuses.
For further information, contact 08150999945,07014621549 or 08171394127