This is to inform the general public that the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (Formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its 2021/2022 academic session Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
School of Management Sciences
- (i) Accountancy
- (ii) Banking and Finance
- (iii) Business Administration and Management
- (iv) Marketing
- (v) Office Technology and Management
- (vi) Insurance.
School of Engineering
- (i) Civil Engineering
- (ii) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- (iii) Mechanical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- (i) Computer Sciences
- (ii) Science Laboratory Technology with the following options Biology/Microbiology, Chemistry/Biochemical and Physics with Electronic.
- (iii) Statistics.
School of Environmental Technology
- (i) Architecture
- (ii) Estate and Management and Valuation
- (iii) Surveying and Geo-informatics
- (iv) Urban and Regional Planning.
The minimum requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma are:
- (i) National Diploma (ND) from Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori or other recognized and accredited Polytechnic, with a minimum grade of LOWER CREDIT in relevant discipline.
- (ii) Possession of the entry requirement for the corresponding National Diploma (ND) Programme.
- (iii) Possession of a credited one year Post National Diploma Industrial work Experience in approved Establishment, Industrial or a Business Organization.
- (iv) In exceptional cases, ND Holders with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) in the ND examination with two or more years of cognate experience in the specific fields may be considered for admission into HND Programme.
STEP 1: Interested candidates for HND and Pre-ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N16, 300 (N15, 000 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). Candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
- Click Buy PIN if you want to start a fresh application
- Click Start Application to continue
STEP 2: After making the payment, bank shall issue a receipt with Confirmation Number to candidate.
STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into a box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
- (Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can login again to make any observed correction. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Candidates applying for HND Programme are to send a copy of their industrial Training Certificate and Transcripts for their National Diploma Programme to the Registrar