The management of the Federal University Oye, Ekiti, FUOYE has again reopened registration portal for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise by six days.
Application Closes on: Thursday 12th August, 2021
- Candidates who obtained UTME Score of 160 ,180, 200 above for selected course.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. [check screening portal for subject requirements].
- Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only.
- Payment should be made strictly online on the University Screening Portal using any Bank Debit Card.
- Step 1: Log on to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Step 3: Kindly login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided. Click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Step 7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Step 8: Print out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University’s website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number on your Registration Form.
- Complete the ‘O’ Level section with the required 5 ‘O’ Level credits for the course applied for either at one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the ‘O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening Slip.
- Interested Candidates are to visit Jamb CAPS website to change their institution and course as appropriate.
- Applicants that fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
- Application Closes on: Thursday 12th August, 2021