The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is now selling the application form for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the FUNAAB pre-degree form below.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Pre-degree Programme of INHURD is a full-time one-year pre-matriculation training of Science programme and it is designed to prepare students for various degree programmes of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. The programme also prepares students indirectly for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
FUNAAB Pre-Degree Programme
All Pre-degree students must take English Language and Mathematics subjects in addition to three other subjects; Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The courses are taught in two semesters by qualified Tutors and the students are assessed through internally conducted Continuous Assessment Tests (CAT) during the semesters and main examinations at the end of each semester. The intensive coaching includes lectures, tutorials and laboratory practicals. The Institute also runs JAMB/UTME tutorials and teaching which is compulsory for Pre-degree programme students seeking admission into degree programmes of the University. The tutorials and teachings are used to prepare the students for the JAMB/UTME and the Institute has achieved a lot through this initiative. From records, there has been a very high percentage of Pre-degree students passing JAMB/UTME and the Post UTME into the University since the programme was introduced.
FUNAAB Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
The requirements for admission into the Pre-degree programme is credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (SSCE/GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), Ordinary Level Examination (in not more than two sittings) in Chemistry, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, or Agricultural Science and Physics. Awaiting results may also apply provided a complete result is obtained before completion in INHURD.
Scoring and Placement into Degree programmes of FUNAAB
Each student is expected to score an aggregate of 50% and above at the end of the session plus a minimum score (as determined by the university) in UTME and post UTME. All these will be used to calculate a composite score for the student. A student is expected to have a minimum composite score of 40% before being enlisted for placement into the degree programmes of the University. Students should note that a cumulative score of 40-49 in three subjects or <40 in one subject at the end of the session is equal to fail regardless of the cumulative aggregate score.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Visit FUNAAB Website or log in Here
- From the homepage, click on the programme you intend to apply for.
- Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form. Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
- Generate an invoice that will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
- Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print out evidence of your payment.
- Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
- Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
- Print out a copy for yourself.
- Only completed application forms will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT.
For further enquiries or assistance, please call: 08037045878, 08035029473, 08036987418, 08064650070 and 09072407736