This is to notify the ND full time Applicants of the Federal Polytechnic Offa that the long awaited Admission list for the 2021/22 Academic Session is out on Jamb caps.
The Authorities of the polythecnic commenced Admission placement on Candidates caps few hours ago.
Applicants who applied for the ND full time Programmes for the 2021/22 Academic Session are urged to monitor their caps as the Admission status might change anytime soon.
They are also expected to note that Admission placement on jamb caps is processed gradually,Your caps not displaying AIP or ADMITTED today doesn’t mean the Admission placement is yet to commence or the Candidates won’t be offered admission for the session.
Jamb will update Candidates profile from the institution and verify it before commencing Allocation of Admission on the Candidates caps.
In view of the foregoing, Affected Applicants are advised to ensure their Olevel results has been successfully uploaded on the jamb caps and ensure its reflecting.
Kindly note that only Applicants who Applied for the ND full time Programmes are expected to check their Admission status on jamb caps, ND PT Applicants or other related Programmes are excluded.
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS
The newly admitted students are expected to accept their Admission on jamb caps and proceed to print out the Jamb Admission letter.
Prospective Applicants are expected to follow the instructions below to check their Admission status on Jamb caps:
- Visit Jamb caps portal via your browser especially chrome by clicking here https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Input your Gmail address and your password received from Jamb via Gmail mailbox.
- Confirm the Examination year by ensuring it is (2021).
- Change your browser from mobile site to desktop site.
- Click on check Admission status at the first homepage (Dashboard).
- Input your UTME Registration number in the rectangular box at the top of the page.
- Click on Access my caps to direct you to my caps profile.
- Click on Admission status at the left hand corner of my caps profile.
- Click on Accept to accept your Admission offer.
- Anticipate for Congratulatory message from jamb and proceed to print your Jamb Admission letter.
Congratulations to the Admitted ones!!!