DS Adegbenro ICT Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. The form cost N7,000
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State, various part-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINSTRATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- BANKING & FINANCE
- SCIENCE LABOURATORY TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL-ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
How to Apply for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Part-Time Admission Form
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
- (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
- To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
- If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission.
- Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
- Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
- Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.