Crawford University Post-UTME/DE Form for the 2021/2022 session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Crawford University various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
A. College of Business and Social Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Political Science & International Relations
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Secretarial Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B. College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Micro-Biology
- B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geo-logy and Mineral Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Information and Communication Technology
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme of Crawford University must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit passes at not more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics while the candidates must, in addition, satisfy the specific requirements for each programme.
Candidates who seek direct entry admission into 200 Level of a degree programme must have any of the following
- B.Sc degree of a recognized university in a related field.
- Two (2) A’Level passes in the relevant courses acceptable to the University.
- O.N.D upper credit or H.N.D. in relevant courses.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants are to visit the crawford online Post-UTME application portal to commence their applicationParents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under-listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
Ecobank – 4052000497 GTBank – 0051223406 UBA – 1013638653 Zenith Bank –1010785622 Under no circumstances should cash be paid to anybody for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above-designated bank accounts only.Payment can also be pain in instalments. Kindly visit or call the Bursary (Student Accounts Officers) for terms and conditions.Kindly call any of Crawford University hot-lines for assistance 0806 266 3347 | 0806 529 6600 | 0802 300 3436 | 08062725673 | 07069649897 | 09038953092 | 08145456035